Founded in Jerusalem in 2002, Kids4Peace is a global interfaith youth movement, dedicated to ending conflict and inspiring hope in divided societies around the world.
Through a network of local chapters, Kids4Peace operates award-winning dialogue, leadership and social action programs for over 500 youth in Jerusalem, North America and Europe
We believe youth have the power to bring new questions and new answers to the struggle for peace and justice.
We empower youth to create more peaceful communities.
نمكّن الشباب لبناء مجتمعات أكثر سلماً
אנו מעצימים בני נוער ביצירת קהילות שוחרות שלום
Nous donnons aux jeunes les moyens de créer des communautés plus pacifiques.
In the face of violence, hatred and injustice, we connect youth from across religious and social divides and give them tools to be agents of change. Our vision is to create a global movement of peace leaders and activists who transform divided societies into communities of lasting peace.
- Youth-Led: We believe in youth as agents of change and actively support youth leadership within Kids4Peace and in their communities. We help every young person in our movement discover their unique voice and power.
- Action-Oriented: We value courageous action by youth, volunteers and staff who seek solutions to complex problems. We support innovation, agility and risk-taking in the face of often-changing realities in the divided societies where we work.
- Faith-Rooted: As an interfaith movement, we support each individual’s identity, beliefs and practices, while fostering understanding of others. We draw strength from religious and nonreligious sources that inspire commitment to justice and peace.
- Community-Based: As a grassroots organization, our leadership, participants and priorities reflect the diversity of the communities where we work. We foster inclusion of traditionally-marginalized voices and shared responsibility for social problems.
- Impact-Driven: We embrace constant learning, honest evaluation and self-critique while striving to be the best in our field. We gather and analyze data to inform strategic decisions, so that all K4P programs advance our core purpose and avoid doing harm.